The Main Avenue Project has the following goals:
- Design a new 8 classroom building with space for 200 or more students (based on State loading of 25 students per classroom; District loading may vary) and will have:
- 6 general-purpose classrooms
- 2 kindergarten classrooms
- 4 support spaces
- Provide a state-of-the-art learning environment with open, flexible, and multifunctional learning spaces that support individualized and project based learning
- Integrate the design into the existing campus
- Complete the Main Avenue reconstruction effort with minimal disruption to the site
To view a video of a 3D rendering of the Main Avenue Project, click here
For photos from the groundbreaking event on September 8, 2017, click here
The Main Avenue Project has been revised to accommodate the Division of the State Architect (DSA) expected review time during the winter and early spring of 2017. The Project completion date is currently slated for March 2018, allowing the school to begin using the space before the 2018-2019 school year.
Future dates are all approximate and subject to change based on DSA review.
||November 10, 2016
||November 18, 2016
||August 22, 2018