The mission of our library services program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information by providing:
- Library instruction to students that enables them to become proficient users of library resources.
- Information to teachers and administrators concerning sources and availability of instructional materials that will aid in the delivery of school curriculum and, in cooperation with classroom teachers, the development of standards-based instructional units and activities using library resources.
- Assistance to teachers and students in the evaluation, selection, production, and uses of instructional materials.
- A collection of materials and resources that support the curriculum and are appropriate for user needs.
- Assistance to teachers, administrators, and other school staff members in becoming knowledgeable about appropriate uses of library media services, materials, and equipment.