Every year, our schools administer the California Healthy Kids Survey to our students to collect valuable data within our district community, which allows us to better address the needs of our students. If there are any obstacles to learning or the overall well-being of students, we can address them by improving school safety, learning and teaching conditions, school attendance and academic performance.
The rights and privacy of you and your child are protected:
- Participation is voluntary
- The survey is anonymous. It is designed so that participating parents and students cannot be identified from the data.
- The results are only for the use of the Robla School district. The California Department of Education and WestEd preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
Complete the Raffle Entry below after finishing the survey and you are eligible to enter a raffle to win a gift basket.
Parent Survey Links
- Bell Avenue - link currently unavailable
- Glenwood - link currently unavailable
- Main Avenue - link currently unavailable
- Robla Elementary - link currently unavailable
- Taylor Street - link currently unavailable
Raffle Entry - link currently unavailable