Robla School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
| Login Twitter instagram_newInstagram Facebook Youtube Search


New Student Registration

To register your child(ren) to attend the Robla School District, please complete a registration packet below and submit it to your home school. To determine which school is your home school, check out the school boundaries page. You will also need to bring the following documents when registering your child(ren): 

  1. Proof of Child's Age: A birth certificate, passport, or other approved documentation.
  2. Proof of Residency: A utility bill (gas, electricity, water) dated within the past 30 days, showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within our district
  3. Immunization Record: All immunizations must be up to date before your child(ren) may enter the classroom. See immunization requirements below.
  • For Kindergarten - Oral Health Assessment Form: Your child must have a dental checkup by May 31 of their first year of school. 

  • For First Grade - Report of Health Examination for School Entry Form:  Your child must have a physical exam 18 months before or up to 90 days after enrolling in first grade.  

Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten

For the 2018-2019 school year, children born on or before September 1, 2013 are eligible for kindergarten. Children born between September 2, 2013 and December 2, 2013 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten, the first year of a two-year Kindergarten program.

Registration Forms

School office staff may provide you with forms in addition to those below to complete your child's enrollment.

Immunization Requirements
All immunizations must be up to date before your child(ren) may enter the classroom.
  • Polio (OPV or IPV) — 5 doses
  • DtaP/DTP/DT/Td (diphtheria, tetanus, and [acellular] pertussis) OR (tetanus and diphtheria only)- 5 doses
  • MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) — 2 doses
  • Hepatitis B — 3 doses
  • Varicella (Chickenpox) — 1 dose

Exemptions to School Immunizations

In 2016 SB 277 went into effect, and personal belief exemptions will no longer be an option.  This bill removes exemptions for immunizations except for medical reasons verified in writing by a doctor.   

  • No longer permit immunization exemptions based on personal beliefs for children in child care and public and private schools;
  • Permit personal belief exemptions submitted before January 1, 2016 to remain valid until a pupil reaches kindergarten or 7th grade