The Robla School District Business Services department is responsible for business operations of the district, including budget and accounting, facility maintenance and operations, the bond construction program, student transportation, nutrition services, and purchasing, courier services, and duplicating. Additional services and responsibilities include:
- Payment in a timely manner to vendors for goods/services received.
- Employee reimbursements
- Accounts receivable
- Budget services and support for all sites/departments.
- Review funding for all personnel requisitions.
- Help sites and departments determine an appropriate account code to use for a particular expense.
- Provide budget analysis.
- Provide projections for staffing costs.
- Assist the sites and departments in viewing and interpreting of their budget.
- Central attendance accounting and reporting.
- Budgets and reporting on categorical funding.
- Develop and process bid packages and related contracts and board agenda items for construction and maintenance projects and acquisition of equipment and supplies.
- Purchase equipment, supplies, materials and services for school sites and district offices.
- Monitor programs to ensure a continuous supply to sites for their daily operations.
The Business Services leadership team is committed to providing sound financial management for the district, school facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair, and to providing other operational services to support the instructional program for Robla School District students.