Robla School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
| Login Twitter instagram_newInstagram Facebook Youtube Search

TK-6 Registration

Now enrolling for the 2024 - 2025 School Year!
Robla students currently enrolled in grades TK through 6th Grade do not need to be re-enrolled.
Preschool students enrolling in TK or Kindergarten will need to complete the new student enrollment process.
If you have questions regarding registration and enrollment, contact your nearest Robla School or  the District Office at (916) 649-5248 | [email protected] 
TK-6 Registration Packets
Below is a list of documents included in the registration packet that you can download below. Please fill out and return the additional required documents. 
1. Student Registration Form 
2. Class Size Restrictions Notice 
3. Home Language Survey
4. Health Examination (K-1st Grade Only)
5. Oral Health Assessment (K-1st Grade Only)
6. Health Care for All Families
7. Dual Language Immersion (DLI) Application 
You may submit a paper registration packet to the school office or upload the registration packet
Registration Documents Provided by the Parent/Guardian
Below is a list of documents we need parents/guardians to submit with the registration packet:

1. Proof of Child's Age. Examples: Birth certificate, baptism certificate, passport or other approved documentation.
2. Proof of Residency (with your name and address in our district). Examples: Property tax payment receipt, rental property contract or payment receipt, utility statement, voter registration, correspondence from social services. If you live with another family and do not have any of these documents, please submit an Shared Residence Affidavit. 
3. Immunization Record. (See the immunization requirements below.) 
Staff will not ask or request documentation of a student's social security number or the citizenship or immigration status of the student or his/her family members.
Immunization Requirements
Starting July 1, 2019, students admitted to TK/K need:
Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, or Td) — 5 doses
(4 doses OK if one was given on/after 4th birthday.)
Polio (OPV or IPV) — 4 doses
(3 doses OK if one was given on/after 4th birthday)
Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) — 2 doses
(Both given on or after 1st birthday)
Hepatitis B — 3 doses
Varicella (Chickenpox) — 2 doses

Exemptions to School Immunizations
Starting July 1, 2019, a parent or guardian must submit a signed, written statement from a physician (MD or DO) licensed in California which states:
  • The specific nature of the physical condition or medical circumstance of the child for which a licensed physician does not recommend immunization.
  • Each specific required vaccine that is being exempted.
  • Whether the medical exemption is permanent or temporary. If the exemption is temporary, an expiration date no more than 12 calendar months from the date of signing.