Robla School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
| Login Twitter instagram_newInstagram Facebook Youtube Search

Transfer Request

TransferTransfer Requests and Open Enrollment are offered on a space-available basis.  All transfers must be renewed annually, a process that requires action from parents, the school site, and district personnel.
If you have questions regarding transfer request, contact the District Office at (916) 649-5248 | [email protected] 
Intra-District/Open Enrollment Transfer Requests (IOE)
The 2024-2025 IOE window will be from January 29, 2024, to March 1, 2024.
Transfers will be evaluated and approved based on the following criteria:
- Space availability at the requested school program or grade.
- Special program needs of the student can be met satisfactorily at the requested school.
Interdistrict Transfer Permit (ITP)
An Inter-District Transfer Request should be completed if you reside in the boundaries of another school district but want to request that your child attend an Robla School District. Parents requesting an Inter-district Transfer Request should begin the process in your resident district. Once your resident district has signed the form, please bring your form to the Robla District Office for the next part of the Inter-District Transfer process.
Additionally, an Inter-district Request should be completed if you reside in the boundaries of Robla but want to transfer your child out of Robla so that your child can attend school in a different school district. 
Please submit the documents below to begin the review process:
  • Completed application for interdistrict transfer
  • Current report card including attendance record
  • Discipline records, if applicable
  • Documentation justifying the reason for your request (see the application for a list of required documents)
  • Most recent student IEP or 504 Plan (if the child receives special services).