Courier Services supports the instructional and operational needs of the district through the warehousing and transportation of supplies and equipment, the moving of schools and departments, and by providing courier services between District schools and locations.
- Courier/mail service (books, equipment, testing, school deposits etc.) between all district locations
- Deliver office, custodial and food products to district sites
- Maintain a warehouse of surplus items for redistribution to support students and new programs
- Removal of all surplus materials (furniture, books, computer equipment, large recyclable materials etc.) from district sites
- Provide central receiving for district locations
- Collect and transfer documents to district archive
- Coordinate and transfer donations to the district
- Transfer programs and teachers from one district site to another
- Deliver shared use equipment to schools for programs and facility use
Should you have a specific question regarding mailing, shipping, or receiving we urge you to call the District Office.