The Employee of the Month program is intended to provide frequent and ongoing recognition of our stellar staff throughout the Robla School District. It is important to honor and recognize those who exhibit a commitment to exemplary performance, have an inherent tendency to serve beyond the call of duty, and who foster a positive learning environment for the students we serve.
Every year, 11 staff members from the certificated and classified ranks will be recognized for their hard work and dedication to the Robla Family. This group will then be eligible for the Employee of the Year program.
County/State Employee of the Year
The Employee of the Year program will align with the guidelines set by the California Department of Education (CDE) and if nominees meet the requirements, the District will submit their nomination.
- Certificated Staff who were named employee of the month between April through March will be considered for Employee of the Year
- Classified Staff who were named employee of the month between January through December will be considered for Employee of the Year
- The selection committee will assess, rank and select the final nominee for Employee of the Year through an objective process
- The selection committee will observe each employees work, interview each nominee and finally score an essay written by the nominee
- Each of the three areas will be graded using a specific rubric, the nominee scores will be tallied and a winner declared
- If the winner meets CDE’s criteria, the District will submit a nomination for the employee through the Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE)
Recognition of Staff
- Selected Employees of the Year will be recognized at the Annual End of Year RTA/CSEA Banquet celebration and the Annual “Employee, Student, and Parent Recognition” Dinner hosted by the Board of Trustees. The winner will be announced at one of these events.
- Recognition in the Robla News (subsequent month) and on website
- Invite each Employee of the Year to speak briefly at the Annual Welcome Back Event in August
- Further recognition follows a submission to SCOE/CDE
For more information on Employee Recognition, or to nominate an employee, please review the documents below.