Instruction can be a combination of whole class, small group, or individual discovery.
Teaching can be live or recorded
- Live video through Zoom, Google Meet, etc
- Recorded videos posted on Google Classroom (Zoom, Youtube, Flipgrid, etc)
- Possible Platforms - Zoom, Flipgrid, etc.
- will submit work as appropriate.
Plaforms: Google Classroom, Freckle, Envisions, Class Dojo portfolios, etc.
- Teachers will provide feedback to students on assignments that are “turned in” (grading, comments, discussion)
Plaforms: Zoom, Google Classroom, weekly phone calls, etc.
- Teachers will respond to the parent or student communication within 24 hours.
Platforms: Phone call, Google Meet, Zoom, Class Dojo, Blooms, Google Voice, SeeSaw, Remind