Our Meals on Wheels program is available twice a week to children under the age 18 in the Robla School District community while school is out from 3/16/20 through 4/17/20 due to the Covid-19 school closures. We encourage your children to enjoy a healthy breakfast and lunch from us.
How the Program Works
- Twice a week buses from Robla School District will make assigned stops throughout the area neighborhoods and provide multiple days worth of breakfasts and lunches to all children under the age of 18.
- 4 Meals will be delivered on Monday (2 breakfasts/2 lunches for Monday & Tuesday).
- 6 Meals will be delivered on Wednesday (3 breakfasts/3 lunches for Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday).
- Children must be present at the drop off location to receive the meals.
- Please ensure you are on time for distributions as the buses are on a schedule.
- Meals do not need to be consumed at the distribution location, they can be taken home and enjoyed.
- Please dispose of all garbage in appropriate receptacles.
Should you have any questions, please contact the district office at (916) 649-5248. Please note, the district office is on reduced hours at this time and only open Monday through Friday 10 AM through 3 PM.
Bus Stop Locations & Time
Find the closest Meal Distribution Stop to your home by clicking on the file below.