Free Meals for all kids 18 years and under
Robla’s Food and Nutrition Services Department is committed to ensuring that all students in the Robla School District have access to school meals even when school campuses are closed. In response to the COVID-19 school closures in March, the district created the Meals on Wheels program to make things more accessible and convenient for our Robla families.
How the Program Works
Buses from Robla School District make assigned stops throughout the area neighborhoods and provide multiple days’ worth of breakfast, lunch, and supper to any child in the community 18 years or under while school campuses are closed.
- The new Meals on Wheels delivery schedule (see attached) will begin on Tuesday, August 18th.
- As of September 1st, families are no longer required to show a meal card in order to receive a meal bag.
- Families have the option to pick up student meal bags from designated bus stops 2x per week, and can choose to participate in a Tuesday/Thursday pick-up OR a Wednesday/Friday pick-up.
- In addition to providing ready to eat/packaged meals, starting in September, the Food & Nutrition Services will begin serving “made from scratch” entrees and breakfast breads that can be reheated in the microwave or oven at home.
- If your student has any dietary restrictions or special meal requests, please contact Cathy Moen, Food Services Director at 916-649-5024.
Bus Stop Locations & Time
Find the closest Meal Distribution Stop to your home by clicking on the file below.