Our Meals on Wheels program is available twice a week to children under the age 18 in the Robla School District community while school is out from 3/16/2020 through 06/12/2020 due to the Covid-19 school closures. We encourage your children to enjoy a healthy breakfast and lunch from us.
How the Program Works
- Twice a week buses from Robla School District will make assigned stops throughout the area neighborhoods and provide multiple days worth of breakfasts, lunches, & suppers to all children under the age of 18.
- 6 Meals will be delivered on Monday (2 breakfasts/2 lunches/2 suppers for Monday & Tuesday).
- 6 Meals will be delivered on Wednesday (3 breakfasts/3 lunches/3 suppers for Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday).
- Please ensure you are on time for distributions as the buses are on a schedule.
- Meals do not need to be consumed at the distribution location, they can be taken home and enjoyed.
- Please dispose of all garbage in appropriate receptacles.
Should you have any questions, please contact the district office at (916) 649-5248. Please note, the district office is on reduced hours at this time and only open Monday through Friday 10 AM through 3 PM.
Bus Stop Locations & Time
Find the closest Meal Distribution Stop to your home by clicking on the file below.