The Robla School District is currently in the process of developing a plan to provide remote education during the Covid-19 virus outbreak. This plan will allow for multiple learning methods including but not limited too:
- Grade-level work packets
- Electronic learning utilizing Chromebooks & Google Classroom
As these plans are developed, we'll be sharing them with students and families.
To access additional educational resources, please visit our Online & Offline Educational Resource pages which contain a list of links to various web sites, services, and activities designed to aide in educating children.
Tips for Distance Learning
- Create routines for the day and make sure to follow them.
- Schedule your "recess", "playtime", or "breaks" often.
- Make sure to move your body during your breaks and stretch often.
- Strengthen your everyday life skills!
- Learn to cook (with the help of an adult).
- Re-organize your bedroom, toys, or games.
- If weather permits, learn how to garden.
- Ask your sibling, close friend, or relative something you don't know about them.